Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jump Start Fabric Packs, Continued

I hit the wall at #63, I think. My back just said, "Enough!" But I have had a blast putting together these fabric packs, with trim, floss, buttons, and a few pages of instructions--to offer for sale at the guild lecture I am giving in a couple of weeks.
They are intended for Newbies at crazy quilting who want a quick and easy way to dive in without having to do a lot of unfamiliar supplies shopping (but if they get into it, that shopping will become VERY familiar).
Some of you have asked what I am pricing them at....I've researched on the web, consulted with some of my pals, weighed my costs and intentions etc and have decided to lowball my price to encourage ladies to pick up a couple of packs, so they are a bargain at $10.00 each. If I ever go into production, I will have to charge more and get much more efficient, that is for sure!
Meanwhile, here are several of them for you to cruise through, just so you can see how much fun I had. I suppose I am offering them for sale here, too, but would have to add postage. Email me if you are interested....















Phew! Time for a stroll in the garden with a cup of tea....

7 comments :

Susan said...

You have done such a wonderful job of coordinating these packs! I want them all, and I'm having a struggle not buying any. I'm sure your guild members will be lured in by your color choices! I can understand why you hit a wall at 63 packs!

annetteb said...

You've put some great packs together there they are very inspirational. Annette

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I would have an awful time making a choice - those are totally delicious!! Beautiful combinations. I may be a convert yet, as I am sorely tempted by three of them. I predict a sell-out!

Threadspider said...

What a labour of love and how inspirational for all sewers. Good work! I think the lecture should go brilliantly.

chittavrtti said...

I found your new site at last:) I was worried for a while. All the packs look lovely. Won't you need them all for your class? I particularly like the orange collections you have. If you can spare any please let me know as I would love to have one or two***CV

Susan said...

Okay, I'm giving in. If you still have the pack that is fourth up from the bottom of the post - the one with the pastel variegated and the yellow thread, please send it to me. Let me know what I owe with postage and envelope cost.

Thanks, Allie! If you don't have it still, I guess I wasn't supposed to get it. =)

Granny Fran said...

No wonder your quilts are so gorgeous, you have a wonderful eye for putting together colors and textures. Each one is a gem.