Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crazy Quilt Class With Me

I wanted to let you know....
If you live near Battleground, WA this message is for you. And by "living near" I use that term loosely... A very kind reader of my blog has organized a private crazy quilt class with me and a few of her friends and there's one space left. (There will be 7 students in all.) She lives near Salem, OR... and that's quite a ways from Battleground! The class will be held in a newly built private home with lots of light and space.

It will be a three part class, each day running from 9 a.m. til 4:30 p.m. on three Saturdays, each a month apart, beginning in February. Class 1 will cover different ways to construct blocks; Class 2 concerns crazy quilt embroidery; Class 3 will explore 3 dimensional embellishment, especially flowers. Each student will be creating her own project with my guidance.

If you are interested, email LISA ENCABO at cutienbo@hotmail.com and she'll send you all the details. Please put "crazy quilter" or something like that in the subject line, so your email doesn't get deleted. Thanks!


Battle Ground is in the upper right of the map.

4 comments :

Marty52 said...

Sounds like a lot of fun; however, it's just a LEEEE-TLE bit more of a commute than I'm willing to make, even for you, Ms. Allie! ;0) Hope everyone has a grand time!

Unknown said...

Is Minneapolis considered commuting distance? Sigh :-(. I hope the class is wonderful. Perhaps one day...
Blessings,
Julie

Susan Elliott said...

Lucky lucky ladies! Having taken a class from you, I KNOW they are in for a treat! Fun fun fun!

Gerry Krueger said...

Oh wouldn't I love to do that... I can see myself getting across the state for one day or 3 days in a row but not three times..... But keep letting us know when you will be teaching..

Gerry Krueger
Spokane, WA