There may be a few finishing touches, but the embroidery on the central cottage image is pretty much done.
It was a challenge to keep it all flat without the use of a hoop, but overall that worked out alright.
See for yourself.....
I tried to keep a light touch with the flower border along the front of the porch. The stitching is just to augment the imagery that is already printed. It's not supposed to draw a lot of attention to itself.
I filled in the area of the grass that's in shadow, but decided I didn't need to do the whole lawn.
And it was fun to do the flag!
There will be some tweaking down the line, but this is surely it for now.
Next it is time to shift gears and think about those waves along the bottom section of the quilt.....
I hope to get this top done before leaving for Mexico on the 17th of this month.