Friday, November 27, 2015

"Love You Mark"

My dear friend, Mark Lipinksi, has not been feeling well.  I've been thinking a lot about him, and as I have, I've wanted to practice some of the things I've learned from his Slow Stitching Movement:

--Intention--I am focusing my mind and heart while I am stitching...on Mark getting well!
--Awareness--I want the needle to go in the perfect place with each and every stitch I take.  This leads to being careful and producing better work.
--Relaxation--There is no rush.  The process of outlining each letter was a slow unfolding and I really enjoyed it.


The square is 6" X 6".

Love you, Mark!

7 comments :

Cathy said...

What a lovely block and sentiment! I heard he's been in the hospital (Meg Cox) and certainly wish him good health. It is so sweet that everyone has him in their thoughts. I know that you and Meg, as well as other Board members and real friends of his will keep him appropriately reminded that he is loved, and that you will keep the rest of us updated on his health. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Dayna said...

beautiful. Have been praying for Mark and hope to hear good reports from now on.

Janelle said...

I love this ... your lettering, your heart, your intention. Thanks for sharing and I hope your friend Mark is well soon.

Arlene Delloro said...

I love that you posted a picture of your block for Mark. I hope he knows how well-loved he is and that he is the recipient of so many good wishes and prayers.

Judy said...

Thanks for sharing this and best wishes to Mark for a full recovery.

Deb Hardman said...

I hope Mark gets better soon.im sure he will appreciate the love you've poured into the pice. I think you should rearrange the key words to start with Awaerness, intention, Relaxation -AIR 😊❤️

Unknown said...

wow so impressive and expressive,nice post
cotton sarees online | salwar kameez wholesale | designer sarees online | bridal sarees | designer salwar kameez