Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Free Swatch Day on Spoonflower!

Spoonflower, for those who don't know, is an innovative online company that will print your uploaded imagery onto fabric for you, in repeated patterns or centered if you wish...the quality of the print is equivalent to commercially printed fabrics that you buy in the store, and many fabrics are available for you to print on, too. Prices are quite reasonable.

All day on August 20th, from midnight until 11:59 p.m., Spoonflower is offering a free swatch service, whereby you can order two different designs for free! They hope you will include a donation to their favorite cause, Heifer International, as part of your order; this is optional but a fine idea.

See their blog post about Free Swatch Day here.

They make the service easy to use, so all of us can become fabric designers! They are super nice people, too.

I've got my designs all picked out and can't wait to "place my order" and make my donations tomorrow. I'll post pictures of my swatches when they arrive...

So take advantage of this great offer to try some fabric designing, support a worthy cause...and
THANK YOU, SPOONFLOWER!

2 comments :

Dees said...

Heifer international is soooo great! It helps women to provide for themselves, their families and share. It's my favorite gift for mothersday!

Susan Elliott said...

Thank you!! I just uploaded my swatches too...I didn't have much time to think about it but it will be enough to check the quality of the print...thanks for the FYI xo Susan